We are looking for a Finnish speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make us a great place to work.
The starting date of this position will be the 7th of March.
The first weeks consist of full time and paid Customer Service Training (Mon-Fri, 8 h per day).
The shift we can offer you is the Early shift with starting hours between 07.00 – 08.00 and finishing between 15.00 – 16.00.
As a Customer Service Executive you will be working 39/40 hours per week and will be responsible for handling pre- and post reservation inquiries. You will also be an intermediary between guests and the hotel.
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Support relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication and business skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Finnish;
- Available to work Early shift
- Available to attend a full-time paid training;
- In possession of a valid work-documents for Spain (valid NIE and SSN/ work permit if applicable).
What Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL will offer You!!!
- A gross salary of EUR 1500 based on 40 hours (14 payments scheme);
- Language bonus of 106,35 EUR gross (12 payments)
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, if you meet certain requirements;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in the center of Barcelona;
- 24 holidays per year on full time bases;
- Free lunch or dinner (taxes may apply)
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL, one of the support companies in Spain, is looking for a Customer Service Executive-Finnish.