Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com BV, one of the support companies in The Netherlands, is looking for Dutch speaking Customer Service Executives (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Amsterdam.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.This is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
Delivering high level of customer service;
Actively participate in various projects within the department;
Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
What Booking.com will offer You!
- A gross salary of EUR 1750€,- based on 40 hours;
- Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in the center of Amsterdam;
- 8% holiday money paid in May of every year;
- 26 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked before 7pm on the Weekend;
- 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
- Travel allowance;
- Catered lunch.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Is available Full-time (40h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Is in possession of a valid work-permit for The Netherlands.