As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
We are looking for flexible candidates who can work part time hours, we are currently offering both 24 hour and 32 hour contracts.
- You will liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mails
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
- Our ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Dutch;
- Flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for the UK.
- 2weeks full time seasonal training (fully paid);
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in London;;
- Free lunch every day;·
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- Premium pay for certain hours worked at evenings and weekends;
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited, one of the support companies in United Kingdom, is looking for a Customer Service Executive – Dutch (Part Time).