The CS Internal Comms & Engagement specialist is a role within the CS Operational Support Department responsible for effective communication & engagement strategies and support to our entire Customer Service organisation, both Global Support and the Operation teams in the Regions.
This role executes on all elements of a successful communication and engagement plan (creation, implementation, continues improvement, etc.). They support in translating business priorities into creative and engaging communication strategies and tools tailored for the employee and helping to get the unique culture of B.com to all offices around the world.
- Essential to the success of this role is the ability to deliver engaging content in English. You will independently draft key messaging for department-wide initiatives, develop speaking points for leadership videos, create FAQs to educate readers on given topics and craft posts that drive valuable conversations on the internal social network.
- Enable our teams in Customer Service to optimally use our social platform as a way to keep CS informed and engaged within the department and across the globe.
- Execute communication and engagement tactics that effectively drive business initiatives, are aligned to business objectives and support leaders to be effective communicators.
- Create content that translates tactics into compelling storylines that delivers on business goals in a timely, creative and engaging manner.
- Measure effectiveness of communication efforts; track and measure social platform use in the department and use learning to make continuous improvements.
- Keep up to date with current web/intranet/social media trends and developments and apply learning and insight to further department-wide communications.
- Align and coordinate global, regional and department specific comms & engagement initiatives
- Defining timelines, rollout approach and content, reviewing content and deliverables, defining and communicating continuous improvement and ops feedback
- Executing tactical communication & engagement plans for the global CS department
- Support the organization and production of communication collateral, including newsletters, fact sheets, FAQs, social media sites, events, Workplace Live sessions, video shoots and promotional campaigns for employees.
- Develop excellent stakeholder relationships with Comms specialists in the region
- Take the lead in creating visuals and employee video content
- Work in collaboration with other Booking.com communication teams where needed and relevant
- 3-5 years of experience on internal communications in a global operational environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, business or other related fields; Master’s degree preferred.
- Creative, open, collaborative mindset with a love for making change fun. Ability to identify and articulate themes along with a passion for visually-engaging content.
- Proven communications skills with a demonstrated ability to research, plan and execute in the areas of: content creation, messaging, storytelling and communication channel optimization.
- Strong team player and expert organizational, interpersonal, networking skills with cross-cultural abilities. Excellent influencer with the ability to collaborate with stakeholder groups.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment; willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills in English
- Ability to translate business strategies into practical solutions that optimize communication channels
- Experience within Customer Service and 24/7 operations is a plus.
- Intermediate in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere (or advanced iMovie)
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a CS Internal Communication & Engagement Specialist . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.