Due to continuing company growth and rapid business expansion, Booking.com is looking for a Credit Controller to take responsibility of managing a portfolio of accounts. If you are interested in progressing your career in a stimulating and exciting company, this is an outstanding opportunity.
B. Responsible include but is not limited to the following:
- Manage and Review daily Aging Reports;
- Collect open invoices;
- Ensure collection targets are met each month;
- Field incoming customer requests by phone or e-mail;
- Research and resolve inquiries from partners;
- Appropriately escalate collection issues;
- Request various adjustments and allocations to Accounts Receivables;
- Effectively collaborate and build a strong and professional relationship with internal partners and communicate a single message to our customers;
- Various ad hoc project
B.skilled: In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English;
- College degree preferred;
- Ability to take the initiative to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community;
- Ability to understand issues, demonstrate resourcefulness, and solve problems in a timely manner;
- Strong organizational skills: task prioritization, effective time management;
- Perform well under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Booking.com Brasil Serviços de Reserva de Hotéis Ltda. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Brazil. Booking.com Brasil Serviços de Reserva de Hotéis Ltda. is looking for a Credit Controller. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.