A Booking.com Credit Controller is responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of accounts. The Credit Controller is the main point of contact for these customers for all invoice related issues. The Credit Controller is expected to build strong relationships with customers and business partners in an effort to insure all invoices are paid to the terms of the Booking.com contract. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Collect Open Invoices
- Scalable solutions
- Cross functional Communication
- Increase growth of company
- Improving cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
Thanks to these works, the Credit Controller will acquire an in-depth knowledge of BOOKING’s business and internal organization and will prepare him/her -self to a broader role.Key factors of success in this role are a good understanding of the business priorities, strong communication skills and above all, the capacity to implement projects and reach the pre-set objectives.
- Drive progress through simple and targeted action plans. Implement short term loops of progress ( tackle the issues one by one at a high pace)
- Create Best Practice and share with Peers
- Be a business partner with Hotels team
- Create an out of the box mind set to improve customer payment behavior
- Is owner of Key Performance Indicators like Collection of Current invoices, DSO, % received cash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days.
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Liaise with peers across the business to create successful roll outs
- Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Understanding of business practices and systems
- Good knowledge PC software applications.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred but not necessary with the following skills:
- Aware of process of Performa invoice,
- Working in invoicing or AR related for at least a year,
- Working with SAP for at least a year
The hiring company Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in China. Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is looking for a Credit Controller. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.