We are looking for a Credit Control Intern for our Shanghai office.
A Credit Control Intern is responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of accounts. The Credit Control Intern is the main point of contact for these customers for all invoice related issues. The Credit Control Intern is expected to build strong relationships with customers and business partners in an effort to insure all invoices are paid to the terms of the Booking.com contract. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
Join us and support Booking.com BV’s #1 accommodation platform!
- Collect Open Invoices from Accommodation Partners in the assigned region
- Improving cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
- Think of Scalable solutions to improve collection
- Cross functional Communication
Thanks to these works, you will acquire an in-depth knowledge of BOOKING’s business and internal organization and will prepare him/her -self to a broader role. Key factors of success in this role are a good understanding of the business priorities, strong communication skills and above all, the capacity to implement projects and reach the pre-set objectives.
Your core responsibilities also include but not limit to:
- Be the owner of Key Performance Indicators like Collection of Current invoices, DSO, % received cash, within 30 days, 60 days and 90 days.
- Create Best Practice and share with Peers
- Be a business partner with Partner Service team
- Create an out of the box mind set to improve customer payment behavior
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Liaise with peers across the business to create successful roll outs
Successful candidates possess the following skills:
- Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the preset objectives
- Excellent verbal communication skills in native Chinese
- Good time management and sense of prioritization
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Understanding of business practices and systems
- Good knowledge PC software applications.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Below skills/ experience is a strong plus and highly relevant:
- Experience in hospitality industry or E-commerce businesses
- Experience with credit management
- Working in invoicing or AR related for at least a year,
- Working with SAP or ERP system for at least a year
The hiring company Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in China. Booking.com (Shanghai) Ltd is looking for a Internship Credit Control. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.