The Content Agency of Booking.com BV is looking for a Copywriter with a keen knack for, and proven experience in, creating copy for a broad range of marketing channels.
Booking.com runs one of the world’s largest content agencies, providing language, copy, visual content, geo and moderation services to a variety of clients throughout the business.
As a Copywriter you’ll be responsible for writing compelling online copy for B2B and B2C communications designed to engage and inspire different audiences – from potential travellers to property owners. You’ll support Booking.com BV’s goal to continuously improve the quality and performance of its existing content and work cross-functionally to shape and deliver exciting new copy projects.
You’ll play a fundamental role in writing copy for our Partner Marketing communications, working with colleagues based in our central Amsterdam office as well as local offices around the world. You’ll need to flex between different styles, tones and formats, writing short blurbs and catchy headers as well as long-form site content.
This role is ideal for an experienced Copywriter with a keen interest in all parts of the content creation process, from shaping initial concepts to final execution of highly polished customer-centric copy.
Please provide a portfolio showing a range of writing styles across different channels, for both B2B and B2C.
- Deliver high-quality copy to tight deadlines.
- Write in line with detailed briefs, adhering to the Booking.com brand tone of voice and style guide.
- Flex effortlessly between writing styles and formats to meet the needs of different audiences.
- Take ownership of copy projects and provide feedback to other writers.
- Respond positively and constructively to feedback from peers and stakeholders.
- Liaise with peers in central and local offices to support large-scale project deliverables.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders regarding projects and briefs.
- Proactively support key department initiatives and team goals.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a professional Copywriter, either in-house or at an agency.
- Very collaborative and open to feedback.
- Resilient, thrives under pressure, adapts to change.
- Capacity for thinking both strategically and creatively.
- Ability to balance creativity with business objectives to provide pragmatic copy solutions.
- Capacity and willingness to use a range of tools to understand copy and content data.
- Highly organised and communicative, with the ability to understand and explain concepts in a concrete way.
- Focused and flexible, with an unflappable positive attitude and great people skills.
- Native/native-level English speaker, with the ability to write in flawless British English.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Copywriter in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.