As a Copy Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring optimal delivery of copy services for a growing client base throughout Booking.com and intergroup companies. Tasks range from handling basic client inquiries to defining and coordinating complex projects spanning our service menu.
You will use your in-depth knowledge of copywriting and copy content creation to ensure clients’ requirements are met – asking critical questions to inform briefs and enable optimum copy quality. You may need to help clients create briefs from scratch, guide them through our service menu to identify requirements or indeed tailor services to their needs. With a brief in place, you will define and own how we will deliver on services – using in-house teams or external suppliers – reaching out to the operational leads and third parties to inform decisions and realise goals.
You will also drive client-facing process optimization and service excellence, supporting our SLAs for cost, quality and speed – informing tool improvements, tracking progress, recording data and holding people accountable for final delivery.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to quickly grasp client needs, apply business awareness to decision-making and have a natural ability to work well under pressure. You’ll be able to quickly and confidently react to unforeseen challenges and changes.
This position is based in Amsterdam, it reports to the Copy Services Manager and it is a temporary position for 6 months.
- Coordinating and ensuring the delivery of copy services to agreed SLAs for quality, speed and cost
- Monitoring service health through SLAs
- Keeping contacts informed of project status and escalating any delivery-critical issues to resolution
- Maintaining service documentation and files
- Being first line of contact for clients, Agency Accounts team and copy teams
- Advising clients, defining briefs and participating in brainstorms to provide content inspiration
- Staying on top of the industry trends to ensure world-class service level
- Identifying innovation opportunities: technical, process or service
- Seeking root causes of issues to develop and implement practical and timely solutions, either directly or through others.
- Overseeing creation of content prototypes, suggesting process and informing quality guidelines.
- Performing risk management to minimize negative client experience
- Excellent communication skills with outstanding spoken and written English
- In-depth knowledge of copywriting and content writing skill sets
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise according to business needs
- Solid decision-making, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Proficiency with Google Drive applications and MS Office
- Understands, tracks and interprets data with ease
- Experience with project management and meeting deadlines is a must
- Experience within a photography, copy, or translation agency is a plus
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to learn and progress
- Autonomous in role and takes ownership of responsibilities
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Copy Service Coordinator (Temporary) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.