As a Coordinator, your main task will be to provide support in building the hotel webpages and training the new hotels on how using Booking.com’s extranet and systems can improve their availability and supply. You will also provide support to Booking.com with new hotels, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. Furthermore, you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
You will work in collaboration with the Hotels Team to reach targets. Within the department, you will assist the Hotels Team in developing and managing their region to maximize revenues and meet the demands of our visitors on Booking.com.
The daily duties and responsibilities of this position will change periodically according to business need. You will need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks;
- Perform daily hotel audits;
- Monitor and assist hotels team regarding demand trends, revenue management, specials and promotions;
- Maintain high level of customer service in handling client inquiries and settlement of complaints;
- Manage hotels contacts with a high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Work in tandem with hotels team;
- Utilize the internet for research on industry trends and markets as required;
- Act as the point of contact for hotels to turn to with questions regarding the extranet and reservations;
- Responsible for the coordination and production of new hotel websites on www.booking.com;
- Entering the rates, availability, promotions in our system for hotels;
- Assisting with acquisition of new hotels; preparation of commercial mailings, hotel promotional kits and following up by telephone and email;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Following up of IT/administrative related tasks;
- Assist hotel partners with change requests, updates and other matters pertaining their partnership and presence on our site;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions and the Account Managers are unavailable;
- Providing support to hotels or Booking.com in building the webpage for hotels and/or maintaining hotel information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on hotels and pictures of newly registered hotels;
- Delivering training to new hotels on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Advise hotels regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Looking after IT/administrative related tasks;
- In consultation with the Account Managers, provide information support to Booking.com for new hotels;
- Liaise with hotels to ensure information is up to date;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up.
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Extremely organized;
- Must be able to partner well and deal with high energy, office environment and their customers and internal support teams;
- Internet savvy;
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Experience in customer contact positions;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years phone and/or hotel environment experience;
- Commercial and/or revenue experience of advantage;
- 2 year degree or equivalent work experience;
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com (USA) Inc., one of the support companies in USA, is looking for a Coordinator - Atlanta.