BookingSuite, a division of Booking.com in The Netherlands, is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist In your role as a Content Marketing Specialist you will be part of the BookingSuite Marketing team and work to maximize the impact of content as a medium to engage with our accommodation partner base. You will be responsible for driving partner content marketing that positions Booking.com/BookingSuite as the leading point of reference and drive a growing user base.You will have a strong content marketing or publishing background, you will be entrepreneurially focused and be prepared to balance strategy with execution. You will understand how to leverage the challenges of addressing a global audience in a way that feels personalized and local empowering the commercial success of our accommodation partnerships.You will have a natural ability to drive commercial innovation forward balanced with a strong foundation of data-driven, analytical skills and focus on details.
- Work with the marketing team to set a data-driven strategy and roadmap to use content as a vehicle to build commercial relationships with the accommodation partner audience;
- Use content to build an active and engaged user base that builds a dialogue with Booking.com as a partner facing brand;
- Empower the business with high quality partner marketing content that supports the commercial success of the partner, our customer and our business;
- Manage global stakeholders across teams and departments to ensure final deliverables are reached in an agile & efficient manner;
- Use data-driven, analytical skills to decide on content articles, where possible use desktop research on industry trends, experimentation and user research to guide direction;
- Deliver solid business impact through content activities
- 3+ years experience in a content marketing role, B2B/ publishing background preferred;
- Built a portfolio of various content marketing pieces
- Experience with a global audience
- Excellent English writing skills (Native level)
- Demonstrate strategic marketing thinking capacity at a global scale;
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative;
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills;
- Pragmatic and results-focused
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonuses and other benefits.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist - Booking Suite in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.