As a Content Executive you will contribute to the company’s mission to empower people to experience the world by ensuring accuracy and relevancy of content for all Booking.com products, mainly accommodation partners, attractions and other services through content maintenance.
You will be responsible for providing content maintenance of partner information on the Booking.com website, obtain and validate essential product information. It is crucial that you are able to communicate with stakeholders, partners and colleagues in the local language and edit written material in English. You will also be responsible for maintenance of high volume written content for other products or services as needed – updating text based on feedback and client requests.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the travel industry, ability to write in English to a native level and a business mindset. We expect you to be flexible and able to quickly adapt to the dynamic environment of an e-commerce company.
This position will be based in our Bucharest office.
- Maintain, review and improve content that accurately reflects the accommodations, attractions and other products on the Booking.com website.
- Communication with partners, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ensure inbound partner requests are handled within agreed-upon service levels, in time and to a high quality standard.
- Maintain written and visual content for partners, attractions and other products or services as needed.
- Fluent in English and Romanian, both written and spoken, with an ability to produce and edit content quickly;
- Experience in a Content department, e-commerce, hospitality or travel industry, or Education in a related field;
- Proficiency with Google Drive applications, MS Office, being quick and resourceful at finding and consolidating information;
- Flexibility, eye for detail, analytical skills and ability to prioritise workflow independently;
- Pro-active, approachable and with a can-do attitude;
- Good communication skills in a business environment;
- Business and performance focused, with the ability to understand business priorities and achieve individual and team targets;
- Team player and self-motivated.
The hiring company Booking.com (Romania) Srl. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Romania. Booking.com (Romania) Srl. is looking for a Content Executive. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.