Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Rio de Janeiro Prestacao de Servicos LTDA, one of the support companies in Brazil, is looking for a Content Editor in Rio de Janeiro.
As a Content Editor, you will create content for accommodations on Booking.com, maintain up-to-date information and monitor content quality.
You will be in contact with properties and our Hotels Department on a daily basis in order to validate information and acquire content essentials (photos, room features, etc.). It is crucial that you can communicate effectively and sell the importance of content for increased bookings.
Your goal will be to promote each hotel in the most attractive – yet objective and concise – way, in order to persuade people to book rooms through our website. You will create copy using all available resources, including customer reviews.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the hotel industry, a customer mindset and a passion for e-commerce.
- Create, review and continually improve web-copy that accurately reflects the character and facilities of the property, resulting in maximum reservations;
- Ensure web page content is maintained to the highest quality;
- Collect essential content by contacting properties and working with the local account management team;
- Day-to-day communication with properties by telephone and e-mail.
- Experience in creating content and writing/editing;
- Good face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, basic photo editing and Internet);
- Quick and resourceful desktop researcher;
- Flexibility, accuracy, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Pro-active and positive attitude;
- A goal-oriented team player;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- You already have a valid permit to work in Brazil.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com Rio de Janeiro Prestacao de Servicos LTDA., one of the support companies in Brazil, is looking for a Content Editor.