Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.Servicios Booking.com Mexico S.A. de C.V., one of the support companies in Mexico, is looking for a Content Editor in Mexico City.
As a Content Editor, your main task will be to provide support with the creation of webpage content for local hotels, maintaining up-to-date information and quality of content on the Booking.com website. You will be in contact with hotels and the Hotels Department on a daily basis (via phone and email) in order to validate information and acquire content essentials (photos, room features etc.) for the hotels webpage on the Booking.com website. It is crucial that you can write at advanced-English level and communicate in Spanish with the hotels so they understand the importance of accurate content. Your goal will be to support the promotion by each hotel of its offering on the website in the most attractive – yet objective and concise – way, in order to provide support to Booking.com BV in attracting visitors. You will also analyse guest reviews and be able to adapt quickly to the latest content guidelines from Booking.com BV. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a good understanding of the hotel industry, a business mind-set. This position will be based in our Mexico City office. Main responsibilities:
- Provide support in the creation of web copy, review existing copy and suggest improvements in English that accurately reflect the character and facilities of the hotel;
- Ensure web page content is maintained to the highest quality standards.
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker and writer;
- Experience in creating attractive content and writing/editing in English (1 to 2 years);
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, basic photo editing and Internet);
- Quick and resourceful at desktop research;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
- Flexibility, accuracy, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Valid workpermit for Mexico;
- Positive attitude.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Servicios Booking.com Mexico S.A. de C.V., one of the support companies in Mexico, is looking for a Content Editor.