The Connectivity Partnerships Team manages the ecosystem of technology companies, that provide IT solutions for our accommodation partners, ranging from channel management to Property Management Systems and from online booking engines to Revenue Management. The objective of the Connectivity Partnerships Team in Amsterdam is to become the trusted advisor for Booking.com’s connectivity partners. We strive to develop existing partnerships as well as recruit new connectivity partnerships to drive a joint and healthy business operation and accelerate on a mutual growth ambition.
As the world’s leading accommodation site, Booking.com is at the center of a fast transforming market where guests expect the best possible experience in arranging their travel accommodation. To lead this transformation and to deliver on Booking.com’s mission, it’s of strategic importance to drive a high adoption of the products and connectivity innovations by Booking.com’s eco-system of connectivity partners.
One of the initiatives to make this happen is our Connectivity Partner Program. The objectives of the program are to increase the usage and quality of our API’s, improve the performance of our accommodations and increase our business by driving more bookings and connecting more accommodations. For this program, we are looking for a Program Manager that will tailor and manage the program for the different technology partners (Property Management System, Channel Manager, Central Reservation System, Chains) and set up projects to increase the adoption of our API products.
As a Connectivity Program Manager, you will be responsible for empowering the business of the accommodations that are doing business with Booking via our technology partners. You will own the elements in our reward program that are needed to drive business with each partner segment. You will continuously evaluate if the specific program requirements are contributing to our overall business objectives and lead the change if new ones are necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will launch and manage impactful projects based on your commercial market analysis of our current ecosystem and specific characteristics of our technology partners. Internally, you will be the specialist when it comes to our technology partner segmentation and needs, and will define go-to-market strategies to increase API adoption for each of these segments. You need to be proactive in building a strong internal network, manage a wide variety of stakeholders, work closely together with product management, and collaboratively work on the shared objectives with your peers that are focused on accommodation segments.
- Manage and take ownership of the partnership program for our technology partner segments
- Set the go-to-market process, inline with our overall strategy and guide our Product Marketing Managers
- Guiding all external communication, content and messaging tells, sells and communicates the programme elements and product in all external channels
- Set and report on commercial targets with all channels in all our regions (Americas, EMEA, APAC)
- Builds the relationship between our connectivity partners, partner business managers, product, other marketing disciplines and operations for multiple products with senior stakeholders
- Guides research, data analysis, testing and introducing new commercial impactful programme requirements
- Actively provide, seeks & acts on feedback with key stakeholders
- Explore and define differentiation needs for our regions (Americas, EMEA, APAC)
- Guide programme and product feedback loops from various sources; Provide ongoing feedback and enhancements to commercial and product teams
- Experience in long-term project planning and program management in an agile environment
- Experience with connectivity, technology and cloud based models
- Experience in defining and managing and running a go-to-market strategy
- 5 years of experience in technology partnership management
- Experience in setting up or managing a reward/loyalty programme
- University degree or equivalent
- Strong stakeholder management across both technical and commercial departments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Creative and strong focus on execution, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willing to face all challenges with enthusiasm, and positivity. Can bend and twist with the changes as they come your way
- A cooperative approach in aligning the different stakeholders needs
What’s in it for you?This position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Trainings and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the “Booking Deal” including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Connectivity Program Manager - Technology Partners in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.