Are you an analyst, looking for career excitement in an environment with the innovative dynamics of a tech-company, the diversity and wander of a travel company and scope of a multinational? Booking.com is looking for a Compensation Analyst in our Amsterdam office and in the Global Compensation & Benefits team. You will contribute to ensure that what Booking.com offers its own people reflects its culture and strategy, is competitive, understood and innovative. You will work with a great team of diverse internal partners. The focus of this position is to ensure the accurate analysis, perspective and understanding of our internal employee data and external benchmark data. Your critical and analytical mindset, ability to multi-task and clear communication with different stakeholders is crucial in supporting further exciting project roll-outs. You will report, analyze, and explain variances as well as make proposals for process improvements. Ad-hoc analyses are part of the scope whenever there is a need from the business.
It is important that you are comfortable with complex reconciliation, data queries and analysis. Project related experience and ability to work with cross-functional teams is preferred. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role will evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and challenge yourself to take on additional projects and responsibilities as they present themselves. This position will report into the Senior Manager Compensation.
- Conduct job evaluations, model salary increases, participate in salary surveys, collect internal and external data;
- Conduct other analyzes to provide input into managerial decisions about the organization’s compensation and benefit programs;
- Support implementation and communication of the annual compensation evaluation process;
- Proactively deliver intelligence based on data to support and advise the (HR) business partners whenever there is an opportunity;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the various stakeholders;
- Contribute to robust, scalable and insightful reporting on key metrics;
- Continuously seek ways to improve existing reporting and reward processes to fit with evolving requests from the business;
- Work with HR advisors, finance, HRIS and other business teams to accurately report results including explanatory comments and follow-up on outstanding items;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, HR, Finance or other related field
- 2+ years of experience in Compensation, Compensation Operations or Payroll within a global organization
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Solution oriented and result driven
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent analytical skills
- Systems: HRIS systems (Workday etc.)
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Compensation Analyst. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.