The Booking.com for Business department is looking for an entrepreneurial, professional and highlydriven Business Development Coordinator to join the growing team based at our head office inAmsterdam.
The successful candidate will be crucial to the success of the department, as the first point of contact fornew and existing business customers you will thrive on finding opportunities and qualify prospectsdepending on their potential. The person we are looking for is customer focus and a true listener whogets excited about generating results.
- Make outbound calls to existing and new business customers of Booking.com
- Research opportunities, qualify leads, identify potential & convert to opportunities
- Manage and own new and existing accounts
- Expand the network of Business travelers using our business platform and train them
- Collaborate with the Account Management team of your market to ensure growth and servicelevel is maximised
- Be a CRM expert for your Account Management team
- Have a global focus whilst having locally relevancy
- Work proactively on projects Work closely with the Product Teams based on the customerfeedback
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Spanish
- Strong communication skills, commercial attitude, the ability to build long term relationships withour customers
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team – Strong team player
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- 1+ year relevant work experience
- Problem solver and think outside the box
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Business Development Coordinator - Spanish in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.