As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the Recruitment Operations team and help drive the Recruitment and People Agenda aligned to our business objectives by working on key initiatives in different business areas and geographies. In this role you lead cross-functional teams across HR and the business, ensuring effective implementation and a high adoption of new initiatives.
- Apply structured methodology to and lead project/change management activities
- Apply change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Engage stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Conduct impact analyses, risk analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Track and report progress
- Collaborate with different HR teams on the requirements, provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- If applicable, collaborate with Employer Brand or Internal Communication team on the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Undertake PMO (Program Management Office) responsibilities including coordination, planning and status tracking as required for delivery
- Support other Project Manager/PMO colleagues with delivery, sharing best practice and upskilling juniors
- Align to Centres of Excellence (COE) ensuring interdependencies, risks and issues are uncovered and worked through effectively
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- +2 years of experience within HR and/or Recruitment
- A solid understanding of how people go through the change curve and the change process
- Familiarity with project/change management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships (both within a team and with wider stakeholders)
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations and under pressure
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts is an advantage
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Business Analyst Recruitment . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.