As an FPA Business Analyst you will use your data skills and financial experience to make a difference every day. Reporting to the Regional FPA Manager, you will be based in our APAC Regional HQ – Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
Join a team of experienced analysts responsible for facilitating revenue forecasting, target setting, expense management, ad hoc analysis and cross-functional projects to support Booking.com BV. Working in a culturally diverse environment, you will partner closely with business operations throughout APAC, helping them by providing data, financial stewardship and analytical insights into key financial performance and operational measurement metrics.
Due to the rapid and significant growth of Booking.com BV’s business and the regional organization, the tasks and expectations of this role will evolve over time.
- Business planning, financial forecasting, target setting, cost management, variance analysis and reporting of revenues, expenses and headcount for multiple countries;
- Collaborate with several teams, understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports;
- Generate standard/regular monthly reporting packages to AMS and to the business;
- Develop financial models to support business development and decision making;
- Partner with Accounting and Central FP&A to accurately report results and offer variance analysis;
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or other related field;
- 3+ years previous work in financial analysis, revenue, and expense forecasting;
- International work experience preferable;
- Broad knowledge of business case analysis, KPI’s, dashboard reporting and revenue/expense analysis;
- Experience in P&L management, reporting, reconciliation, and validation;
- Experienced user of Enterprise Reporting System (i.e. SAP BW, Business Objects, Hyperion);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Financial Modeling;
- Data driven with the ability to draw business insights from data;
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment while maintaining accuracy;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion;
- Self-starter, resourceful, organized, proactive and results oriented;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English;
- Strong team-working and relationship-building skills with ability to work independently;
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and working in an unstructured environment;
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world.
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Business Analyst - FP&A. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.