In the role of BookingSuite Specialist, you are the expert in the local office on BookingSuite products and services; responsible for contacting Booking.com partners to advise them on the best BookingSuite solution for their property. You will support local Account Managers and Coordinators on gaining knowledge and expertise of BookingSuite products and services as well as respond to and follow up on inbound marketing leads, account manager referrals and prospects from the partner network. The majority of your presentations will take place via screen sharing and telephone. You will report to an Area manager. You are a very reliable and approachable person with a structured and results driven mindset. Besides your daily activities you will also be involved in regional expansion projects for BookingSuite.
- Work closely with Area Manager and rest of team to achieve quarterly objectives related to BookingSuite products and services
- Nurture qualified leads, including partnering with Booking.com colleagues.
- Liaise with regional Commercial Excellence team to ensure coordination of program launches, trainings and additional activities
- Provide feedback from partners and local teams to central BookingSuite teams to help them improve products, services and programs
- Collaborate with commercial excellence and engagement teams to share market knowledge and feedback
- Optimize BookingSuite internal commercial processes to give optimal support to our local account managers;
- Visit individual properties with Account Manager who need help with BookingSuite topics;
- Liaise with Amsterdam Support Team to deliver up-to-date releases to the local team/s in order to achieve an optimal connection of products and services to partner needs;
- Understand BookingSuite’s business through rich and constant use of CRM tools to provide insights to support business growth and increase customer satisfaction.
- Articulately convey BookingSuite value to partners through seminars and in-person education sessions.
- Help BookingSuite in securing trust and contracted business of prospects via the phone and e-mail.
- Perform online demonstrations of the BookingSuite software solutions to prospects
- Working with other team members in operations and marketing by sharing feedback from customers and the industry on commercial processes
- Actively participate in the Booking.com rhythm of business and culture.
- 2 years of experience within Booking.com’s Partner Services department.
- Affinity with the hospitality industry / SaaS / Technical Marketing.
- Degree in hospitality / marketing
- Languages: High proficiency in English
The hiring company Bookingcom (Kenya) Ltd is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Kenya. Bookingcom (Kenya) Ltd is looking for a BookingSuite Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.