BookingSuite BV is based in Amsterdam and is focused on providing world-class software directly to Accommodation Partners in order to improve their brand reach, guest engagement, and ultimately the overall health of their property. With BookingSuite BV’s products, properties are gaining Booking conversion genius delivered through cloud based ‘’software as a service’’ (SaaS). BookingSuite BV already serves thousands of existing properties listed on the Booking.com website and is supported by operations in Asia Pacific, The Americas and Europe.
In the role of BookingSuite Specialist, you are contacting Booking.com partners to advise them on the best solutions for their property within the BookingSuite digital marketing system. After training in Amsterdam, you will be an expert in Digital Hotel Marketing for prospecting partners and your regional colleagues. You will respond to inbound marketing leads, account manager referrals and rely on your own partner network to schedule webinars. The majority of your presentations will take place via screen sharing and telephone. Occasionally you will travel to Amsterdam for meetings and trainings. You will report to a team leader who manages other BookingSuite Specialists in other regions. You are a very reliable and approachable person with a structured and results driven mindset. Besides your daily activities you will also be involved in regional expansion projects for BookingSuite.
This full-time position will be located in either Moscow or St. Petersburg.
- Nurturing qualified leads via inside promotional activities, including partnering with Booking.com colleagues.
- Delivering calls and engaging online demonstrations from a local office.
- Understanding BookingSuite’s business through rich and constant use of CRM tools to provide insights to growth and customer satisfaction.
- Articulately conveying BookingSuite value to partners through seminars and in person education sessions.
- Creatively performing web demonstrations of the BookingSuite software solutions.
- Help BookingSuite in securing trust and contracted business of prospects via the phone and e-mail.
- Working with other team members in operations and marketing by sharing feedback from customers and the industry on the commercial process.
- Actively participating in the Booking.com rhythm of business and culture.
- Languages: High proficiency in English and Russian.
- Any additional language is a plus.
- Experience with call volumes.
- Affinity with the hospitality industry / SaaS / Technical Marketing.
- A degree in hospitality / marketing is preferable.
Please be so kind as to submit your CV and motivation letter in English.
The hiring company Booking.com Russia LLC is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Russia. Booking.com Russia LLC is looking for a BookingSuite Specialist - Moscow or St. Petersburg. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.