Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for talented people to support BookingSuite BV, the company that operates Booking.com’s newly established Hospitality Marketing Services division.
BookingSuite BV is based in Amsterdam and is dedicated to empowering accommodation providers with smart, powerful cloud-based technology that enables them to serve the needs of their customers and at the same time grow their businesses.
Does a successful career to you mean challenges, delivering results and winning? Should it be an environment that values your individuality? We offer a dynamic, pleasant and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, Amsterdam roots, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Revenue Manager, you are a trusted advisor and consultant, a person who provides Partners with a roadmap for success that will endure long after the on-boarding process. You will be responsible for providing metrics, analysis, industry expertise, and recommendations based on best practices, and develop a strategy for our partners to help them to serve the needs of their customers and at the same time grow their businesses.
- In delivering performance results and analysis to Partners on a monthly basis. Schedule quarterly review cycles to include details regarding online marketing strategy, rate management, and health of account.
- By reviewing industry insights specific to conversion, digital marketing best practices and competition.
- By managing partner expectations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner.
- By nurturing partner relationships by listening to needs and by seeking fair and timely solutions on behalf of partners.
- By initiating and closing opportunities specific to new content services, product(s) and/or features.
- By escalating and managing partner/platform bugs as an advocate for the partner.
- Work with other departments (Operations, Innovation, Product) to ensure the partner satisfaction
- 2-3 + years’ experience in revenue management, hotel industry or account management.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English and French.
- Master’s degree in the field of business, hospitality, commerce or equivalent.
- Extensive hotel revenue management knowledge – familiarity with terminology in the hospitality industry.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to stay balanced and resourceful.
- Strong analytical skills (ability to review numbers and draw conclusions about past and future trends).
- Strong collaborator, willingness to partner with colleagues and sees teamwork as a critical work style.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a BookingSuite Revenue Manager - French in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.