As a BookingSuite Performance Executive your main task will be to provide support to new and existing BookingSuite partners, contacting, informing, promoting and advising them about BookingSuite products.
The Performance Executive will support BookingSuite BV with on-boarding new partners and proactive outreach to its partner base across all the BookingSuite products. You are the first line of support for questions from partners and colleagues. Additionally, you will work on areas of opportunity for partner retention and loyalty while promoting BookingSuite BV’s mission of software adoption and engagement.
You will also train the partners on how to use BookingSuite products to ensure partner satisfaction and retention. Furthermore you will offer support to the team when needed with various tasks at the office.
This full-time position will be based in our Amsterdam office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, email and internal messaging to assist with BookingSuite with developing its business;
- Support BookingSuite in building productive relationships with partners to ensure engagement and retention;
- Identify opportunities for partners that will help improve their business by using BookingSuite’s recommendation tools and priority setting;
- First point of contact for key local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Participation in team learning and meetings in your office;
- Key liaison for our premium properties to contact when they have product related questions by phone and email and when the Performance Managers are unavailable;
- Verify that the products are set-up according to the guidelines and have accurate information;
- Deliver training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use BookingSuite products;
- Provide properties with information and advice mainly by phone, including follow-ups;
- Looking after IT/administrative related tasks;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Support Product Support, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed;
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from BookingSuite;
- Identify new opportunities while servicing partners by recognizing the potential to launch new products and services and explain their benefits as it applies to their business needs;
- Analyze partner feedback and develop new techniques to ensure continual partner retention and engagement.
- Fluent in written and verbal English and German;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel, Customer Service in a SaaS company and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Commercial and/or revenue experience of advantage;
- Passionate about technology and support
- Great written and telephone communication skills;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Ability to persuade and convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Have a good understanding of a partner’s life cycle on BookingSuite products and act efficient and proactive during all stages
- Quick and resourceful, problem solver, flexible, accurate, strong analytical and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- General understanding of domain register IT, DNS transfer skills and experience is desirable;
- SEO understanding, Google analytics experience is desirable;
- Connectivity, Property Management Systems or RFC knowledge is desirable;
- You have the desire to learn everything about technology and software and share it with others;
- Positive attitude.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a BookingSuite Performance Executive - German in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.