- Full spectrum of AP Function including control of vendor creations, processing of vendor invoices in accordance with approval matrix and ensure timely payment to vendors
- Ensure all transactions are recorded and controlled accordingly including proper maintenance of accounting records and documents.
- Develop or assist in streamlining work process within the department
- Manage AP common mailbox
- Ensure timely and smooth month end AP closing
- Prepare monthly reconciliation and aging schedules
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of internal control procedures. Monitor and control operation’s compliance to company’s operating procedure and proper.
- Continually look for areas of improvement in the AP Department
- Support in adhoc projects and testing relating to AP functions
- Have a strong understanding of our financial IT platforms along with the local and global processes and policies
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure audit, statutory and tax compliance
- A degree/diploma in Accounting or Finance or a recognized professional qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience
- Competency or experience in ERP system will have distinct advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Possess an analytical mind and good in problem solving
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills; good communication skills and contributes to a good work environment.
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Accounts Payable Accountant. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.