Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organisation, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Manage accounts payable for APAC ensuring compliance with accounting standards and corporate policies
- Fully support the Accounting team to ensure timely and accurate processing of all A/P functions;
- Proactive communication of potential issues
- Prepare and reconcile AP schedules on a monthly basis and bank reconciliations;
- Work to optimize handling of vendor invoices;
- Maintain Vendor Master Files;
- Monitoring Accounts Payable shared mailbox for queries/resolution/invoice processing
- Ensure all invoices are accurately input into GL, are supported by relevant approved documents and properly filed;
- Communicates with internal and external customers as required;
- Own the travel and expense reimbursement process;
- Work within the Fixed Assets sub ledger placing assets into service, retiring assets and reconciling the sub ledger to the general ledger monthly
- Preferably 2 years work experience in a similar position;
- Education Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level;
- Experience with SAP ERP (FI/CO) preferable;
- Accounting skills and financial background (or strong willingness to learn);
- Excellent communication skills;
- MS Office skills: good working knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Accurate and analytical;
- Being able to work under stress and with deadlines.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd., one of the support companies in Singapore, is looking for a Accounts Payable Accountant.