Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Bookingdotcom Sverige AB, one of the support companies in Sweden, is looking for an Account Manager Hotels in Stockholm.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management initially. You support Booking.com BV’s acquisition of new hotels in a specific area in Sweden. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com. You inform hotels about Booking.com. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com’s system. You will assist the Supply Manager Sweden on the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This fulltime position will be based in our Stockholm office.
– Visit the important hotels in Sweden;
– Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for hotel availability and supply within Sweden;
– Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
– Responsible for area coverage;
– Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply;
– Rate checks and competitor checks;
– Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
– Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
– Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
– Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
– Support hotels with regards to Booking.com’s system;
– Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
– Check statistics in the control room and follow up.
– You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
Desired skills and experience
– 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
– Fluent English and Swedish speaker and writer;
– Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
– Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
– Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
– Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
– Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
– Business focused;
– Positive attitude;
– Hotel School or University background preferred;
– Driver’s license;
– Availability to travel 50% of the time;
– You already have a work permit to work in Sweden.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please visit workingatbooking.com and submit your English cv and cover letter.
Booking.com B.V., part of the Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN), owns and operates Booking.com™, the world leader in booking accommodations online. Each day, over 800,000 room nights are reserved on Booking.com. The Booking.com website and apps attract visitors from both the leisure and business sectors worldwide.Established in 1996, Booking.com B.V. guarantees the best prices for any type of property, from small, family-run bed and breakfasts to executive apartments and five-star luxury suites. Independent accommodations are also specifically a focus of Villas.com, a sister site recently launched by Booking.com. Truly international, Booking.com is available in more than 40 languages, and offers over 600,000 properties in 210 countries.