As an Account Manager Strategic Partnerships, you support Booking.com BV in building and maintaining partnerships throughout the region with both new and existing partners.
This role requires an individual with a strong background, highly motivated and travel industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build relationships to immerse themselves into the dynamics of a successful company.
This is a full-time position and will be based in Amsterdam.
- Provide support in maintaining and building successful business partnerships with Booking.com BV’s strategic partners and manage the aspects of partner interactions (both in a leading role and in a support role for other Account Managers);
- Monitor the success of each account and manage partner relationships by advising on Booking.com BV’s services;
- Support Booking.com BV in research, identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding strategic partners (websites/mobile platforms) to increase the number of new Booking.com customers.
- Responsible for building strong pipeline and target list, identify stakeholders and contact prospects via phone, email and face to face meetings. Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales;
- Build strong network in the markets by attending industry trade shows and events and planning market visits;
- Responsible for achieving sales targets and KPI’s;
- Collaborate with design and product teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed;
- Highlight behaviors and key trends in the designated market;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to maximize business opportunities;
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry.Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in the travel and/or online/e-commerce segment;
- Eager to work in the multi cultural international environment
- Familiarity with the Russian, CEE and CIS travel markets with ideally a strong network in those markets
- Must be fluent in English & Russian, written and spoken;
- Technical knowledge of XML API is a plus;
- Ability to adapt to change in a very fast paced environment.
- Results-oriented and relationship-builder;
- Experience working cross-functionally;
- Ability to work and influence external and internal stakeholders;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent negotiation and communication and skills;
- Ability to conduct business analysis and build cases excellently, draw commercial conclusions and make suggestions for decision making
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Account Manager Strategic Partnerships - Russia in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.