Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com BV is looking for an Account Manager Strategic Partnerships focusing on the Nordics market. Strategic partners are an essential part of Booking.com BV’s business – and help the company to reach new customers across multiple markets.
As an Account Manager Strategic Partnership, you support Booking.com BV in building partnerships throughout the region. At the same time you will also manage and maintain its existing relationship with strategic partners.
This role requires an individual with a strong background, highly motivated and travel industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build relationships to immerse themselves into the dynamics of a successful company.
This fulltime position will be based in Amsterdam.
- Provide support to Booking.com BV in maintaining and building successful business partnerships with Booking.com BV’s strategic partners and manage the aspects of partner interactions;
- Monitor the success of each account and manage client relationships by advising on Booking.com BV’s services;
- Promote Booking.com BV’s brand name and its online reservation services to the potential business partners;
- Support Booking.com BV in research, identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding strategic partners (websites/mobile platforms) to increase the number of potential visitors on the Booking.com website;
- Highlight behaviors and key trends in the designated market;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to maximize business opportunities;
- Manage all processes leading up to provide support to Booking.com BV in finalizing such partnerships (i.e. leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up);
- Build and maintain a professional network within the travel web industry;
- Proactively support the business and report to Area Manager strategic Partnerships;
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in business development / strategic partnership within the e-commerce space, with a strong track record of establishing and implementing such partnerships;
- Excellent track-record from affiliate sales in an international environment;
- Knowledge of travel and e-commerce industry;
- Good business network in the Nordics with a strong ambition to keep expanding this network;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Results oriented and relationship builder;
- Experience working cross functionally;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and reporting skills;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Account Manager Strategic Partnerships - Nordics in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.