As an Account Manager Strategic Partnerships, you support Booking.com BV with business development of the online travel market, and at the same time you will also manage and maintain its existing relationship with strategic partners.
This role requires an individual with a strong background, highly motivated and travel industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build relationships to immerse themselves into the dynamics of a successful company.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to Booking.com BV in maintaining and developing successful business partnerships with Booking.com BV’s strategic partners and manage all aspects of partner interactions;
- Monitor the success of each account and manage client relationships by advising on Booking.com BV’s services;
- Promote Booking.com BV’s brand name and its online reservation services to potential business partners;
- Support Booking.com BV in research, identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding strategic partners (websites/mobile platforms) to increase the number of potential
- Highlight behaviors and key trends in the designated market;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to create and maximize new business opportunities;
- Manage all processes leading up to provide support to Booking.com BV in finalizing their distribution deals (i.e. leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up);
- Build and maintain a professional network within the travel web industry;
- Proactively support the business and report to Area Manager strategic Partnerships;
- Monitor, research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Requires versatility and adapting quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Eligible to work in the US;
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience within a digital/ e-commerce environment;
- Online travel market experience is considered a plus;
- Able to demonstrate partnership development skills;
- Business, marketing or other relevant (academic) degree;
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Excellent communication, business and reporting skills.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Account Manager Strategic Partnerships. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.