Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Italia Srl, one of the support companies in Italy, is looking for an Account Manager Hotels in Italy.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management initially. You support Booking.com BV in the acquisition of new hotels in a specific area in Italy. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV. You inform hotels about Booking.com. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com’s system. You will assist the Supply Manager of Booking.com Italy Srl on the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This fulltime position will be based in the Rimini office
- Visit the important hotels in a specific area;
- Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for hotel availability and supply within Italy;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Liase with hotels on allotment, availability and supply;
- Rate checks and competitor checks;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com BV’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com BV’s system;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up.
- Belong to protected categories (disabled employees Law No. 68/99), with disability percentage no less than 46%
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com (Italia) Srl., one of the support companies in Italy, is looking for a Account Manager - Rimini.