Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH, one of the support companies in Germany, is looking for an Account Manager in Munich.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management initially. You support Booking.com BV in the acquisition of new hotels in a specific area in the Germany. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV. You inform hotels about Booking.com. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com’s system. You will assist the Senior Account Manager of Booking.com (Germany) on the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This fulltime position will be based in the Munich office.
- Visit the important hotels in your appointed area;
- Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for hotel availability and supply within Germany;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Responsible to visit important accommodations for area coverage;
- Liaise with hotels on allotment, availability and supply;
- Rate checks and competitor checks;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com BV’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com BV’s system;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
- Fluent English and German speaker and writer;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of financial management systems;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- Driver’s license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- You already have a work permit to work in Germany.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please use the button at the top and apply with your English CV and cover letter.
The hiring company Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is looking for a Account Manager - Munich. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.