Booking.com BV in Amsterdam (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.Booking.com India Support & Marketing Services Private Limited, the support company in India, is looking for a Connectivity Account Manager in Mumbai.
The Interface and connectivity team is responsible for the integration of all (XML) interfaces between hotel (chains) and Booking.com BV. It deals with hotel chains and IT providers, supports local teams and liaises with our IT department. Our IT partners provide hotel (chains) the technology to connect their internal systems to Booking.com. This enables the hotel (chains) to automate the stream of information from and to Booking.com.
As a Connectivity Account Manager you represent the Interface and Connectivity team in India. The team has a rich operational expertise and is now looking for opportunities to utilize this expertise to the benefit of Booking.com. Your focus is to find opportunities in the business environment.
You make sure we can offer the best possible product to Booking.com BV’s customers. This includes finding possibilities to speed up acquisition of hotels and assuring retrieval of the best pricing and availability.
You also build a strong relationship with our key IT providers and make sure they operate in the best interest of all parties.
- Build a close relationship with our existing key IT providers;
- Reaching out to potentially interesting new IT providers;
- Improving internal and external knowledge on interface implementations;
- Give XML support to local teams;
- Improving results of XML partners based on your analysis;
- Monitor business development needs and work closely with our internal Product Owners to develop new features;
- Closing the gap between XML and the local teams.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel;
- Getting things done mentality;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Great face-to-face, telephone and written communication skills;
- Team player;
- Preferably Hotels Department Background;
- Prepared to travel regularly;
- Negotiation skills,
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- You already have a valid work permit for India.