Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com (Oesterreich) GmbH, one of the support companies in Austria, is looking for an Account Manager Hotels.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for hotel account management initially. You support Booking.com BV’s acquisition of new hotels in a specific area in Innsbruck. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com. You inform hotels about Booking.com. You provide hotels the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com’s system. You will assist the Senior Manager Hotels in Innsbruck with the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
This full time position will be based in our Innsbruck office.
- Visit the important hotels in Innsbruck;
Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for hotel availability and supply within Innsbruck;
- Promote Booking.com BV and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply;
- Rate checks and competitor checks;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com’s system;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- Analyse statistics in the system and follow up with the relevant parties.
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- Prior experience in a relevant account management function;
- Fluent in English and German, both spoken and written;
- Any other language knowledge will be considered as preferential;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- Driver’s license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- You already have a work permit to work in Austria.
What we offer:
Our compensation package in Austria consists in fixed salary, quarterly bonus and social benefits.
The fixed salary minimum gross per month is 2100€. Based on Qualifications and experience can be negotiated.