We are looking for a Connectivity Account Manager for the AsiaPacific region to build and maintain business and technical relationships with companies providing software to hotels (Property Management Systems, Channel Managers). As a Connectivity Account Manager, you will be supporting BookingSuite BV with signing up new partners and developing the relationship. Working closely with the IT team during the integration, you will also assist in commercial agreements, and make sure those bring positive results.
This role will be based in our Singapore office.
- Develop and maintain relationship with IT partners (PMS/Channel manager providers.)
- Carry out activities to promote BookingSuite software among new IT partners within the focus markets in Asia Pacific.
- Promoting BookingSuite products to IT partners
- Work closely with technical team during the integration phase
- Work closely with internal connectivity account management teams across the region as well as with the different departments at Booking.com’s headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Internal and external daily support in relation to connectivity matters
- 2-4 years of relevant business-to- business account management experience in hospitality, SaaS, or digital media.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a university or equivalent.
- Experience in hotel technology space a strong plus.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to travel to visit partners and attend tradeshows internationally.
- Languages: Fluent in English and speaking Mandarin, Bahasa or Thai is a strong plus but not mandatory)
- Passionate about technology and support: you live and breathe to create solutions, and you love the feeling of satisfying difficult partners and building long lasting, impactful relationships.
- Organized: Being prepared and planning ahead comes naturally to you.
- Communication: An excellent communicator and influencer with internal and external stakeholders across the region as well as with our headquarters.
- A self-starter: Motivated by an end result? Driven by your own performance, yet actively want to contribute to a team? Show us your strengths!
- Flexible: Willing to face all challenges with enthusiasm, and positivity. Can bend and twist with the changes as they come your way.
- Confident: You believe in yourself and your skills, and it shows! You can effectively manage conversations alongside expectations.
- Problem solver: You have the ability to solve complex problems; and are able to work with constraints and can come up with creative solutions.
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Account Manager Connectivity BookingSuite. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.