As an Account Manager Chains (based in Jakarta) you are responsible for hotel chain account management. You support Booking.com BV by informing new hotel chains in a specific area in Indonesia with respect to the services offered by Booking.com BV. You create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV. You provide hotel chains the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com’s system. You will assist the Supply Manager on the improvement of hotel availability and supply in order to support Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.This full time position will be based in the Jakarta office.
- Support Booking.com BVs strategy for hotel chain availability and supply within Indonesia;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotel chains, also by visiting hotel chains located in specific geographic areas of the country;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply;
- Rate checks and competitor checks;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotel chains with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
- Accompany and train hotel chains on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotel chains with regards to Booking.com’s on-line system;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotel chains;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up;
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, use of Microsoft Powerpoint an advantage;
- Confidence in presenting;
- Experience working with other OTAs, with hotel chains a plus;
- Fluent English and Indonesian speaker and writer,
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality
- Positive attitude
- Hotel School or University background preferred
- Drivers license
- Availability to travel 50% of the time
- You already live in Jakarta and do not require employment sponsorship.
The hiring company Pt. Booking Indonesia is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Indonesia. Pt. Booking Indonesia is looking for a Account Manager Chains. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.