Are you passionate about disrupting a rapidly changing industry? Do you love to win new business and exceed objectives Are you excited about working in a startup environment for one of the most successful brands in e-commerce and online travel? If you are looking for autonomy, ownership and an environment where you can innovate this may be for you!
Booking.com is the world’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Booking.com for Business focusses on providing a diverse range of accommodation choices for business travelers as well as ensuring they can find, manage and enjoy company stays in the simplest, smartest and most rewarding way.
As an Account Manager Business Travel – you will provide support to Booking.com BV in managing and maintaining its new and existing relationships with high potential SME clients.
The successful candidate will take full ownership of the area and will need to work autonomously therefore having entrepreneurial spirit, being results driven and really having the ability to disrupt the norms of the market are essential to the success of this role.
- Support Booking.com BV in identifying local market B2B opportunities for all business travel related products and services
- Build and further improve relationships with new and existing SME clients by actively approaching your contacts
- Support Booking.com BV in bringing the product closer to its business customers; from initial sign-up, to onboarding and finally making Booking.com for Business their preferred choice
- Proactively identify and follow up on opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Aggregate, analyse and communicate feedback from our markets to support future product initiatives from our product developers
- Support centralized promotional campaigns in executing operational activities with a local approach to promote our brand and products
- Draft and deliver presentations that are in line with the overall messaging to our internal and external customers
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel 35% of the time
- You have 3+ years experience in a relevant role in SaaS, e-commerce or travel industry
- You can influence the right people at the right level
- Successful track-record of managing a pipeline of SME or Enterprise opportunities from origination to closure
- You understand the dynamics of the business travel industry, particularly hotels or e-commerce activities
- You are tech savvy and able to use excel, powerpoint and any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- You’re analytical and thrive in a data-driven, environment
- You are able to travel and in possession of a valid drivers license
- Preferably College or University degree
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a Account Manager Business Travel - APAC. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.