Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships and inspiring partners about new products and services? If your answer is “yes”, you might have what it takes to be the next Account Manager at our amazing Bangalore, India Office!
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the world’s leading online hotel reservation service) is looking for people to support our business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com India Support & Marketing Services Private Limited, one of the support companies in India, is seeking a full time Account Manager in our lovely Bangalore, India Office.
You support Booking.com BV; you are responsible for informing and consulting its accommodation partners in regards to their business performance, market opportunities and industry trends. You will empower partners on how to use the system, tools and available products of Booking.com BV with the goal of optimizing their performance on the platform and creating an amazing experience for Booking.com’s customers.
● Communicating effectively: you can clearly express ideas and information to others and flex your style according to the specific situation and audience
● Managing your market: you excel at evaluating local market characteristics, trends and drivers, and you effectively prioritize and manage the performance of a portfolio of accounts to business value
● Identifying and articulating Partner needs: you are capable to create value for Partners by identifying, clarifying and prioritizing partner needs
● Formulating and positioning solutions: you enjoy creating “win-win” value for partners by matching needs to relevant offerings and presenting these in compelling ways
● Gaining commitment: you have the capability to move partner conversations forward and lead conversations to a successful outcome
● Representing Booking.com: you can exhibit professional behavior and act as a role model of the Booking.com values before, during and after interactions with partners
● Self-awareness, managing and developing yourself: you have the capability to achieve business goals and make the difference in interacting with partners by recognizing the emotions of oneself and of others and to use this information to guide thinking and behavior
- 2 years of experience in a relevant account management function;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently;
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated, flexible and open to change;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- Driver’s license;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time;
- You should already live in Bangalore and have a valid citizenship to work in India.
The hiring company Booking.com India Support & Marketing Services Private Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in India. Booking.com India Support & Marketing Services Private Limited is looking for a Account Manager - Bangalore. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.