Calling all Fresh Graduates in Taipei, Taiwan. Booking.com is not only known for its vibrant office space and facilities, but also for our dynamic work culture! We are looking to hire an Account Executive Trainee, your main task is to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners. You advise partners about their web pages on Booking.com and you train the new partners on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and use the systems that can improve their availability and supply. Furthermore, you will offer support to the team with various tasks at the office.
This one-year contract role is based in Taipei office.
- Point of contact for accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, and taking action as needed;
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to accommodation partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships;
- Managing accommodation partners’ contacts with a high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Advising accommodation partners of their web-pages on Booking.com and how they can amend their data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Contacting new/potential accommodation partners to encourage completion of their online registration and offering support through the process;
- Answering questions of potential partners and support the setting of expectations for the partnership;
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the partner on the website and proactively seeking content to ensure success of partner’s page on Booking.com;
- Task related to the local office (events, office projects, local calls);
- Provide accommodation partners with local knowledge;
- Operational tasks which require local action or knowledge;
- Assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed.
- First Open Partner Quality check
- Video call for verification
- Contacting accommodation partners for the availability
- To ensure Booking.com has the right supply at the right place
- Assisting office related tasks
- Effectively communicate opportunities for partners based on data and tools provide by Booking.com;
- Resourceful, flexible and strong attention to detail;
- Efficient, organized and proactive;
- Ability to learn new things quickly, troubleshoot and provide solutions quickly and efficiently;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and traditional Chinese
- Team player with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively;
- Strong computer skills;
- Can-do attitude, and open to 2-way feedback
- Open to constant changes;
- Critical thinking and team work spirit;
- You are eligible to work in Taipei without work permit;
- Applicable for fresh graduates only.
The hiring company Booking.com (Taiwan) Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Taiwan. Booking.com (Taiwan) Ltd. is looking for a Account Executive Trainee - Taipei. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.