With over 1 million properties available in over 200 countries, Booking.com works with businesses of all sizes in over 40 different languages.
We’re looking for Italian-speaking Accommodation Service Executives to support Booking.com BV’s business partners all over the world and help Booking.com to remain the world’s number 1 accommodation website.
As an Accommodation Service Executive, you’ll be working closely with Booking.com’s accommodation partners, providing support by answering questions, queries and taking actions as needed. You’ll also be ensuring that the hotels and properties appear on the Booking.com website accurately to the expectations of each partner so that they meet the expectations of travelers.
Our teams work a rotating shift pattern of 8 or 10 hours, totaling 40 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime in a comfortable, modern working environment in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- First point of contact for Booking.com’s accommodation partners by phone; answering questions and queries, and taking action as needed;
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to Booking.com accommodation partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships
- Managing accommodation partner’s contact details with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advising accommodation partners about their webpages on Booking.com and how they can amend information with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the partner on the website
B.skilled: We’re looking for:
- Business awareness, understanding the major drivers for accommodation partners on Booking.com
- Team players with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively
- Resourcefulness, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Efficiency, organization and proactivity
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
B.required: The must-have tick list…
- Some previous experience in the hotel or hospitality industry, or other customer-focused industries
- Available 40 hours per week and be flexible in work schedule
- Solution driven and enjoy working in client-driven environments
- Fluent in both written and spoken Italian and English
- Full time, 3-4 weeks paid training
- 5% salary increase after passing probation, and another 5% increase after 12 months.
- Invites to regular social events.
- Discount on Booking.com for yourself, friends and family.
- Vibrant, social, International working environment
- Easy to get to and modern office location
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time basis)
- Free hot or cold meal every day
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – up to 6% of your salary
- A working schedule provided 5-6 weeks in advance
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United Kingdom. Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is looking for a Accommodation Service Executive - Italian. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.