With over 1 million properties available in over 200 countries, Booking.com works with businesses of all sizes in over 40 different languages.
We’re looking for French-speaking Accommodation Service Executives to support Booking.com BV’s business partners all over the world and help Booking.com to continue to be the world’s number 1 accommodation website.
As an Accommodation Service Executive you will be responsible for providing support and advice by answering a variety of inquiries from hotels and properties on the Booking.com website, Booking.com’s accommodation partners. You’ll be making sure what appears on the website is accurate to the expectations of each property so that they meet the expectations of travelers.
It is a full time position (35h/week) in scheduled shifts on every weekend.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package in a comfortable, modern working environment in Lille (Tourcoing).
- First point of contact for Booking.com’s accommodation partners by phone; answering questions and queries, and taking action as needed;
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to Booking.com accommodation partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships
- Managing accommodation partner’s contact details with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advising accommodation partners about their webpages on Booking.com and how they can amend information with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the partner on the website
B.skilled: We’re looking for:
- Business awareness, understanding the major drivers for accommodation partners on Booking.com
- Team player with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively
- Resourceful, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Efficient, organized and proactive
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
B.required: The must-have tick list…
- Some previous experience in the hotel or hospitality industry, or other customer-focused industries
- Available 35 hours per week and be flexible in work schedule
- Solution driven and enjoy working in client-driven environments
- Fluent in both written and spoken French and English
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
- A gross salary of EUR 1855€,- based on 35 hours;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 6% of your salary, based on set targets;
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year;
- Catered lunch;
- Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in Lille Metropole (Tourcoing)
- Travel allowance;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Customer Service Executive – German. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in France. Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is looking for a Accommodation Service Executive - French. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.