With over 1 million properties available in over 200 countries, Booking.com works with businesses of all sizes in over 40 different languages.
We’re looking for French-speaking Accommodation Service Executives to support Booking.com BV’s business partners all over the world and help Booking.com to continue to be the world’s number 1 accommodation website.
As an Accommodation Service Executive you will be responsible for providing support and advice by answering a variety of inquiries from hotels and properties on the Booking.com website, Booking.com’s accommodation partners. You’ll be making sure what appears on the website is accurate to the expectations of each property so that they meet the expectations of travelers.
Our teams work a rotating shift pattern of 8 or 10 hours, totaling 40 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime in a comfortable, modern working environment in Amsterdam.
- First point of contact for Booking.com’s accommodation partners by phone; answering questions and queries, and taking action as needed;
- Responsible for delivering a high level of service to Booking.com accommodation partners in order to support building productive and continuing relationships
- Managing accommodation partner’s contact details with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advising accommodation partners about their webpages on Booking.com and how they can amend information with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the partner on the website
B.skilled: We’re looking for:
- Business awareness, understanding the major drivers for accommodation partners on Booking.com
- Team player with a genuine interest and ability to resolve partner problems effectively
- Resourceful, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Efficient, organized and proactive
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
B.required: The must-have tick list…
- Some previous experience in the hotel or hospitality industry, or other customer-focused industries
- Available 40 hours per week and be flexible in work schedule
- Solution driven and enjoy working in client-driven environments
- Fluent in both written and spoken French and English
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
- A gross salary of EUR 2079€ (1925€ base plus 8% holiday money),- based on 40 hours
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year;
- Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in Amsterdam;
- 26 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked before 7pm on the Weekend;
- 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
- Travel allowance;
- Catered lunch.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Customer Service Executive – German. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Accommodation Service Executive - French. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.